- Sedum nussbaumerianum is a low growing, evergreen, perennial subshrub up to 8 inches 20 cm) tall, with reddish-brown stems that hold elongating. Up to 3 inches (7.5 cm) wide rosettes of yellow-green to coppery-red, rounded, up to 1.6 inches (4 cm) long leaves pointed at tips. The flowers are small, pure white, star-shaped and fragrant
- Succulents keep producing oxygen all through out the night and it purifies the air. It help to moisturise our living spaces. Succulents help in better focus and aid in quicker recovery. More the succulents at your place will keep you healthy and will lessen your sick leave. We constantly use mobile phones, i pads , tABS and computers in our daily routine, thus we are getting exposed to high radiations causing various health issues. It ABSorb these radiations as they are anti radiation plants
- Do’s and don’t’s: over watering can kill your succulents. Lack of sunlight can also kill the succulents. Morning sun light for 2 to 3 hours will give it beautiful natural glow. To avoid pests in succulents, remove dying or rotting leaves and flowers from plants and pot regularly. Hydrate with clean water. Maintain temperature between 20 to 35 degree celsius. Most succulents do not like frost
- Kindly water these plants once in 3 days or as per season. As with all succulents, the most dangerous situation is too much water- they should never be allowed to sit in water under any circumstances. Water the plant till the water comes out of the holes at bottom of the pot and then wait till it is completely dry before you water again
- Proper soil with drainage is ABSolutely necessary.it is imperative that succulents are planted in soil that allows water to drain quickly. If soil retains water for too long it can cause root rot. They prefer sandy soil. Make sure the container had adequate drainage. If it doesn’t, it might be a good idea to pop the plant out of its container and add a layer of gravel to the bottom to reduce the wicking action of the soil above. These plants can be used as decorative little plants
- Vendor: Skilltivate
- No ratings found yet!